this is Philip, here is my bio:
• Fluent in Arabic, French, Berber and English.
• Outstanding teaching evaluations and recommendations from supervisors and students
• Proficient in teaching with differential learning styles using multiple mediums according to student needs
• Implemented Student focused teaching style with an emphasis on pair and group work that relied fully on task based activities that are on par with foreign language objectives (FLO) and relevant to the jobs and duties of students.
• Conducted Diagnostic assessment of multiple skills replying on Online Diagnostic Assessment (ODA) for Listening and Reading skills and as for speaking used face to face sessions to determine the strengths and weaknesses of each Students.
• Developed tailored plans for each student to increase his or her proficiency based on the data collected from the diagnostic assessments
• Proficient in integrating learning objectives as per curriculum and syllabus needs that complements academic organizational requirements
• Excellent class management skills, passionate teacher, and a motivated learner
• Patient and effective when working with various personalities and people of diverse cultural backgrounds; quickly make difficult and effective decisions in stressful situations
• Self motivated in learning, able to comprehend and implement new systems and methods as per job requirements for personal and professional growth
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Teach French, Berber and Arabic (MSA and Algerian, Tunisian, Libyan, and Moroccan dialects).
• Integrated cultural orientation, traditions, and customs of target country in student learning.
• Teach French at the special warfare education group (SWEG) in fort Bragg NC.
1. Proficient in computers which includes MS Office, MS Project, E-mail, and Internet.
3. Trained for 6 months by SONATRACH (Oil Company) in Algeria as an operator.
4. 5 months of training with SONATRACH in Algeria as a drilling inspector.
-French (Native Speaker)
-Arabic (Native Speaker)
-Berber (Native speaker)
-French Language Instructor Royale school Algeria September 2008 – June 2013.
-Free lance private teacher Ma Winthrop December 2013
-French instructor with SSI at SWEG in fort Bragg NC (July2013-january 2015).
-French instructor with MLS at SWEG in fort Bragg NC (January 2015-july 2015).
-French instructor with GTS at SWEG in fort Bragg NC (July 2015-august 2015).
-French instructor with GTS at SWEG in fort Bragg NC (October 2015 – April 2016).
-French instructor with GTS at SWEG in fort Bragg NC (April 2016 – September 2016).
-French instructor with GTS at SWEG in fort Bragg NC (September2016–March 2017).
bachelor in foreign languages
Subjects of Expertise
Writing, Reading, Grammar, Vocabulary, French, Arabic, German, TEFL, World History, Elementary Math (K-6th), Elementary Science (K-6th), Elementary Reading (K-6th), Elementary Writing (K-6th), ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, College Counseling, Career Counseling, GED
|Last Login||Aug 2nd 2017|
|Registered Since||Aug 2nd 2017|