Physics, Mathematics And 3D CAD Design
Worked as a Math and Physics tutor at Pima community college in Tucson, AZ for 3 years, while I was attending school. I have Arizona Department of Education Substitute teachers Certificate.
• Mechanical Design Engineer with more than 10 years of experience, combination of well-rounded developed skills in mechanical design and product management.
• Knowledge of GD&T and experience with manufacturing engineering and fabrication processes.
• Knowledge of ASME Y14.5M and JSC/JPR 8500.4 standards and applications.
• Proficient in creating detailed mechanical designs and drawings using Creo 2.0 (Pro/E).
• Experience in Pro/Cabling module using Creo Schematics and Routed System Designer.
• Experience on non-conforming material review of root cause and disposition instructions.
• Experience in hardware design from concept to manufacturing support process.
• Experience in managing product life cycle using Intralink 3.4 and Windchill 10.1 PDM links.
• Experience in performing FEA analysis using Creo Simulate and ANSYS.
SunEdison, Pasadena, TX October 2012 – April 2016
R&D Mechanical Designer
• Perform mechanical and structural 3D designs and drawings of R&D equipments
• Perform complete mechanical and structural designs of seed grinder equipments
• Produce detailed Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) using AutoCAD and Creo 2.0
• Manage CAD product life cycles using Intralink 3.4 and Windchill 10.1
• Work with manufacturing vendors for verifications of manufactured parts that meet company’s design standards and requirements
• Create Creo 2.0/Pro/E 3D models and associated parametric drawings of older, new and existing reactor equipment designs
• Create 3D models and layout drawings of pipelines of Plant area upgrades
• Applied Mechanica for FEA simulations of designed parts quality and performance
Cummins Oil and Gas Center for Excellence, Houston, TX July 2011 – July 2012
Mechanical Design Engineer II
• Support the development of Cummins Engine Packages of Work-Over-Rig applications and Power Generations Solutions that meet strategic customer requirement
• Create 3D models and detailed Engineering Drawings of engine components such as electrical, Sheet Metal, Piping, Piece Part designs, Assemblies and sub-systems using Pro/E 4.0
• Work closely with fellow engineers and technicians for manufacturing and optimization of component functions
Lockheed Martin Space Cargo Mission Contract, Houston, TX May 2007 – Sep 2010
Mechanical Design and Sustaining Engineer
• Responsible in mechanical designs of human-rated space flight hardware from concept to manufacturing process per ASME Y14.5/2009 and JSC JPR 8500 standards
• Responsible in creating parametric 3D models and detailed drawings with BOM information
• Prepare engineering drawings and 3D CAD models using Pro/E 4.0 CAD and NX6 CAD tools
• Coordinate with vendor the manufacturing process and conformity to designs and requirements
• Evaluate engineering drawing Change notices (DCN’s) and design changes as directed
• Manage and maintained product data using Intralink 3.4 product data management systems
• Assist engineering design team in checking engineering drawings for drawings accuracy and consistencies that meet NASA/JSC certifications and standards
• Apply tolerance stack-up analysis on parts and assemblies level
Raytheon Missile Systems Company, Tucson, AZ June 2005 – May 2007
• Responsible in support of missile component designs and assemblies using Pro/Engineer 2001
• Manage and maintain product data files using Pro/PDM, Intralink and Sherpa PDM
• Develop layouts incorporating modified concepts in engineering installation drawings and sketches per ASME GD&T Certification and ASME Y14.5M-1994 standards
• Generate engineering 3D models and drawings using AutoCAD
• University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona December, 1997
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering
• Texas Board of EIT certificate, Houston, TX August, 2011
Certificate of Fundamentals of Engineering (Mechanical)
B.Sc in Aerospace engineering
Subjects of Expertise
SAT Math, ACT Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Trigonometry, Calculus, Physics, German, Russian, Pre-Calculus, College Counseling, GED
|Last Login||Mar 14th 2017|
|Registered Since||Mar 14th 2017|