In May 2016, I graduated with my B.Sc. in Psychology. I minored in Anthropology and Biology and completed specialty certificates in Neuroscience and Trauma Studies via the University Honor College. Throughout and following my undergraduate career, I completed internships and conducted research in the following laboratories:
• Genome Institute at Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
• Laboratory of Cognition and Affective Neurobiology, University of Missouri – St. Louis
• Neurocognition of Emotion and Motivation Lab, University of Missouri – St. Louis
• Center for Trauma Recovery, University of Missouri – St. Louis
During my undergraduate, I was on staff and provided tutoring for the following subjects:
• General Psychology, Psychological Statistics, Biological Psychology, Research Methods, Scientific Writing, etc.
I also tutored for over four year for Neighbor to Neighbor Outreach, a non-profit tutoring resource for residents of St. Louis city and the surrounding area. Those subjects include algebra, writing, music (drums and piano) and ACT/GED preparatory courses for high school students.
Laboratory & Technical Skills: Microsoft Office, website design, Google Docs, HiSeq 2500, E-Prime, Covaris, SPSS, cBot, epMotion 5075, Brain Analyzer 2.0, DNA Microarrays, Gel Electrophoresis, Multi-tip Micropipetting, Polymerase Chain Reaction, DNA Fragmentation/Ligation, NIH/CITI/HIPPA Certified
B.Sc. Psychology, Minor in Anthropology & Biology, Certificates in Neuroscience & Trauma Studies
Subjects of Expertise
SAT Math, SAT Reading, SAT Writing, ACT Math, ACT Reading, ACT English, ACT Science, SSAT, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Physical Science, Writing, Reading, Grammar, Vocabulary, Spanish, Pre-Calculus, U.S. History, World History, Elementary Science (K-6th), Elementary Reading (K-6th), Elementary Writing (K-6th), ADD/ADHD, College Counseling, Career Counseling
|Last Login||Jun 20th 2017|
|Registered Since||Jun 20th 2017|