1. Utilizing engaging, hands-on educational methods to facilitate a fun, personalized approach to learning while stimulating students’ enjoyment and appreciation for the subjects.
2. Building and sustaining strong student and parent relationships, encouraging queries, comments, and concerns and adapting my tutoring style to each student’s unique needs.
3. Teaching my students to solve the problems effectively & efficiently like an engineer, and the strategies to beat the ACT and SAT tests.
4. Having taught over 100 different types of students from Northwestern University, Loyola University, UT, TCC, Birdsville, Westlake Academy, Keller ISD, Carroll..etc since 2004.
5. Having real life engineering experiences for 15 years and mastering how to apply math and science in real life. Had done engineering researches for Mayo Clinic and NASA.
* University of Wisconsin-Madison (Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering; degree received in 2000)
* University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering; degree received in 2002)
* University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (Master of Business Administration; degree received in 2005)
I enjoy helping kids and see them succeed in life.
If interested, please go to my website at www.texastutoring.org
You can see my students and parents' reviews and you can contact me from there.
As an engineer, I have special calculator programs designed for my students to handle ACT and school works. Your kids' school grades and test scores would improve significantly.
MBA and MS in mechanical engineering
Subjects of Expertise
SAT Math, ACT Math, ACT Science, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Pre-Calculus, Elementary Math (K-6th), Elementary Science (K-6th), ADD/ADHD
|Last Login||Sep 3rd 2018|
|Registered Since||Aug 27th 2018|