Math, Reading English /spanish,
– Accept an excellent opportunity where I can use my working experience and academic preparation, to become an asset to the company.
• Regional Bank Manager, Doral Bank.
I was responsible for the operation of 20 branches in the metropolitan region and in the west region where I lived.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Supervise 20 Branches Managers and others staff.
– Ensure that all bank and federal regulations have been followed.
– Established sales strategies for the specific region.
– Supervise the budget and administrative rules provided by management.
– Prepare all reports and keep the executives informed of all extraordinary situations.
– Visited commercial customers with the branch managers, and supervise the customer
– Guarantee that branch facilities are kept in perfect conditions and labeled according to
Banking federal laws.
– Responsible to hire branch employees in agreement with the branch manager, and
support them in making corrective actions to the personnel according to the human
resources department procedures.
• Branch Manager Doral Bank
– Supervise all branch personnel
– Responsible to open and close the branch according to bank rules.
– Make sure that the branch balance its books at the end of the day.
– Guarantee that all federal and bank rules are followed by all personnel.
– Reported to the regional manager, and provided all required reports.
– Managed the branch budget
– Work to make a profitable branch by increasing the sales.
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Auxilio Mutuo Hospital – Manage all financial and accounting activities of $200 million operations of a private
hospital (third level care).
– Manage the Accounting, payroll, cost and budget , billing and collection departments.
Also the registration offices in the emergency and clinical departments.
– Responsible for all reporting process to the Administrator and Board of Directors.
– Guarantee that the federal regulations for hospitals in the accounting system be
– Supervise the preparation of annual cost reports for Medicare.
– Analysis of budget variances and prepare corrective actions.
– supervise approximately one hundred seventy employees and thirty managers.
– Administrated the Investment Portfolio of around $100 million. Negotiated with
outsider brokers the interest rates to obtain better yield on investments.
• Director of Finance, Department of Health – In charge of the accounting and treasury departments.
– Supervise all finance departments of all health facilities throughout the island.
– Visited all health department facilities on a monthly basis to monitor and guarantee
– Meet with vendors and negotiate discounts on debts payments.
– Responsible for all reports to the Secretary of Health and administrators.
– University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras PR
– Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
– Mayor in Accounting, Minor in Statistics
– Metropolitan University, Rio Piedras , PR
– Master Business Administration (MBA)
– Mayor in Finance
• Personal Reference:
• Mrs. Ethel Huggins -Seminole Tribe –
• Mrs. Elizabeth Sarmiento – Realtor-
• Mr. Michael Acevedo- Senior VP- Mtg Banker –
• Professional references will be provided upon request.
BBA major in accounting. Coursed studies conducted to a MASTER in Business Administration Specializaed in Finace
Subjects of Expertise
SAT Math, SAT Reading, SAT Writing, ACT Math, ACT Reading, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Biology, Chemistry, U.S. History, Writing, Reading, Grammar, Vocabulary, Spanish, World History, Elementary Math (K-6th), Elementary Science (K-6th), Elementary Reading (K-6th), Elementary Writing (K-6th)
|Last Login||Jan 23rd 2017|
|Registered Since||Jan 23rd 2017|