English Language Arts, Writing And Language, SAT Coach (Verbal Sections)
Tutoring and Teaching Experience
• Marywood Adoption Services, Austin, TX: 10th grade English (1983; 1 semester)
• RISD, Richardson, TX: Elementary language arts and ESL tutor in JCPenney’s corporate Adopt-a-School program; also served on steering committee (1990-1993; 3 academic years)
• Dallas, TX: Montessori Teacher training program, junior elementary level (completed 2 units)
• GISD, Garland, TX: Odyssey of the Mind coach, 3rd grade team (1994; 1 academic year)
• PISD, Plano, TX: Middle school English and verbal skills tutor in EDS’ corporate Education Outreach program (1998-1999; 2 academic years)
• Children’s Coordinator, TAG Academy operated by Big Feats Entertainment, producers of “Wishbone,” a PBS-TV series introducing young students to the literary classics (1995; 8 episodes)
• Tutor for MISD and McKinney Christian Academy secondary students as an employee of Club Z Tutoring Services, coaching students with SAT/ACT prep in English, Writing and Reading sections of two standard college entrance exams (2011-2013).
• Private tutor for McKinney Christian Academy elementary/middle school students in English and verbal skills (2012).
• Tutor for Prestonwood Christian Academy secondary student (2013).
• Private tutor for McKinney Christian Academy and MISD secondary students for SAT prep in Reading, Writing/Language and Essay sections (2017).
• Tutor of elementary, middle school and secondary students in English and Writing at a McKinney education center (2017-2018).
• Private tutor for MISD middle-school student in English Language Arts and SAT prep (2017-2018).
• Award-winning, creative marketing writer/screenwriter; imaginative storyteller; editor and ACD
• Strong conceptual leader in story/copy/headline/campaign development for print, Web and TV
• Experienced writer of annual reports, success stories, capabilities brochures, CEO speeches, Web sites, white papers, case studies, newsletters, articles, videos and other B2B marketing collateral
• Proven expertise with researching and scripting TV documentaries
• Leader of communications campaigns that achieve results; manager of staff and freelance writer
• Articulate speaker experienced with C-suite creative presentations
B.S., Radford University; M.S., Clayton College
Subjects of Expertise
SAT Reading, SAT Writing, ACT Reading, ACT English, GRE Verbal, Writing, Reading, Grammar, Vocabulary
|Last Login||Feb 4th 2018|
|Registered Since||Jan 23rd 2018|